Since May 4, 2020 the state of Ohio has permitted all manufacturers to resume full operations. Fusion, which was deemed an “essential manufacturer” since the beginning of the state’s stay-at-home orders, never closed and continues to operate at full capacity.
The state of Ohio also required all manufacturers to put into place safety measures to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus. While operating as an essential manufacturer, Fusion had already implemented the following preventative actions, and continues to use them now:
- Stepped up cleaning and disinfecting of hard surfaces
- Reduction in employee travel
- Reduction of visitors to Fusion facilities
- Reduction of face-to-face meetings and increased use of internet-based meeting tools
- Daily temperature checking of employees
- Placement of hand sanitizers at various locations throughout our facilities
- Implementation of a company-wide social distancing policy
- Face coverings (masks) required throughout all Fusion facilities unless sitting alone in an enclosed workspace
We welcome you to contact us with any related questions.