Fusion Incorporated is a company with a long and proud history. At Fusion Incorporated our employees are our greatest resource and the key to our continued success. Join a team of talented and dedicated employees that strive to achieve the company goals every day.
Current Open Positions:
view job listing and apply at ADP.com
To remix, dispense and package paste for brazing and soldering alloys. Packs pastes into containers ensuring correct weights, labels and containers are used. Prepares packing slips to pack into shipping cartons. Cleans bowls and utensils as required. Operates a forklift.
What We Offer:
Fusion Incorporated offers a competitive compensation plan plus comprehensive benefits that include:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription and Vision Coverage
- 401(K) program with Company Match
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Vacation, Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty
- Discretionary Company Bonus programs
Apply via email to email@example.com. In the Subject Line of your email, please provide the name of the position for which you are applying. Attach your resume along with a cover letter and salary history.
The leader in brazing and soldering automation
A manufacturer of brazing and soldering paste
4658 E. 355th Street, Willoughby, OH 44094-4630
Phone: (440) 946-3300 Fax: (440) 942-9083
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V